We will hold the 6th International Open Working Group Meeting for Hyper-Kamiokande. The meeting will be open to all interested scientists and community members.
The outline of the meeting is:
• 28 January (Wed.): Preemeetings
• 29 January (Thu.): Convener meeting, IBR (International Board of Representatives) Meeting, Plenary Sessions
• 30 January (Fri.): Plenary Sessions
• 31 January (Sat.): Plenary Session till noon, followed by the proto-collaboration symposium
The slides for the past open meetings can be found here;
The goal of this meeting is to further discuss the physics potentials of Hyper-K, the design of the detector, and necessary R&D items including:
- cavern excavation,
- tank liner material and its design,
- photo-sensors and their support structure,
- DAQ electronics and computers,
- calibration systems,
- water purification systems,
- software development,
- neutrino beam-line,
- near detector,
- physics potentials of Hyper-K, and so on.
Participants are encouraged to submit abstracts for talks in which to present their individual interests in topics specifically related to Hyper-K, as well as discuss possible future contributions to the project.
If you would like to contact the relevant people in our group in advance to discuss the Hyper-K project and its development work, please click the contact information menu (on the left side of this page) to send an email [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] to us.
We expect that those who are interested in joining the project will come to this meeting. However, the meeting will require prior registration to participate. Due to capacity constraints at the meeting site we urge all interested parties to register at their earliest possible convenience.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Kashiwa,
Local Organizing Committee Members < email@example.com >:
Mark HARTZ (Kavli IPMU), Kimihiro OKUMURA (ICRR), Yasuhiro NISHIMURA (ICRR), Shoko ICHIKAWA (Kavli IPMU)