If you would like to have discussions with us on the Hyper-K project and its development works, please feel free to contact us using the following form.
Please click here to open the message form.
- Cavity and Tanks (M. Shiozawa)
- Water System (H. Sekiya and M. Vagins)
- Photo-Detector and Support (S. Nakayama and Y. Nishimura)
- DAQ and Electronics (Y. Hayato)
- Software (M. Miura)
- Detector Calibration (Y. Koshio, N. McCauley, S. Mine, H. Tanaka and H. A. Tanaka)
- Neutrino Beamline (Steering Committee)
- Near Detectors (T. Nakaya)
- Physics Potential (Y. Takeuchi, R. A. Wendell and M. Yokoyama)