AccommodationBlock reservation for NuINT15 participants has been expired.
Participants are required to arrange their own accommodation.
Here are links to websites of some of the nearby hotels or online travel agency where you can make a reservation. You can also find a hotel on the map at the bottom of the page. We note that some of the hotels have been already occupied around Nov. 15-20. We recommend participants to make reservations at their earliest convenicence.
* Senri Chuo Area
1) Senri Hankyu Hotel
* Ibaraki Area
1) Ibaraki Central Hotel
2) Hotel Crest Ibaraki
3) Hotel Crest Dio Ibaraki
* Osaka(Itami) Airport Area
1) Osaka Airport Hotel (Japanese page only)
2) Green Rich Hotel Osaka Airport
3) Toyoko-inn (Japanese page)
4) Hotel A.P.
5) Hotel Tsujii
* Esaka AreaFrom the Kansai International Airport (KIX), take a train or bus to Osaka (or Umeda) station, and then take a subway (Mido-suji) bound for Senri-Chuo. Get off at Esaka Station. To access the conference site, take a subway bound for Senri-Chuo. Get off at Senri-Chuo. Transit to a monorail bound for Kadoma-shi. At Banpaku Kinen Koen station, transit to another monorail bound for Saito Nishi. Get off at Handai Byoin Mae station, and walk to the conference site following the route shown in the page for the access to the workshop site .
1) GR Hotel Esaka
2) Hotel Claiton Esaka (Japanese Page)
3) Hotel Parkside Osaka
4) Shin Osaka Esaka Tokyu Inn (Japanese Page)
5) Sunny Stone Hotel II (Japanese page)
6) Sunny Stone Hotel
7) Hotel Livemax Esaka
8) Esaka Central Hotel
9) Super Hotel Esaka (Japanese page)